Distância do centro
Avaliação da localização
Aeroporto mais próximo
Distância do aeroporto
Altura do ano
Tipo de viajante
Mostrar avaliações que mencionem
Quartos modernos, bonitos e espaçosos, equipe ótima
Único e moderno
Amei os tetos altos e o fato de que eles mantiveram muitos dos detalhes do antigo edifício. Ótimo ambiente, comida, bar, etc..
My associate was denied a room when we arrived and it took a long time to iron out the hotel's screw-up. Then the manager was astonishingly rude and unaccommodating. And during the second day of our stay, the hotel confused me with my associate and told me that he was scheduled to depart that day, after having finally figuring out his reservation the day before was for two days. One of the front desk people tried like crazy to help out. Eventually, we received some complimentary stuff, but it wasn't enough to remedy the hotel's foul up. And for the daily rate, the whole experience was vastly overpriced for the room and treatment we received. We won't be staying there again. This is not to say that every staff person was behaving badly, just the manager. Plus, the computer system was a mess, contributing to the poor check-in service. Otherwise, the staff was very good, including valet service, bartender, and most of the front desk people.
Old historic building with modern amenities. Short walk to the Riverwalk and great restaurants
It was all good, must valet car which was understandable for the repurposed building
Old Courthouse turned Modern Boutique in Downtown
- The hotel is built into an old US courthouse, which is very pretty and well executed. It felt like a high-end boutique hotel. - The room was exceptionally clean, and the decor was nice and modern. - The location of the hotel was great. A quick ride or walk to anywhere downtown. - The price and value of the hotel relative to where it is, and what you get is pretty good. I felt this was the nicest hotel for the price.
- The hotel was a bit difficult to navigate when first arriving. The entrance is around the Zack side, not on the Florida side that is advertised as actual address. Once we got our bearings it was better. - The hotel bar advertises a daily happy hour, however in practice the hotel bar was never open, nor was there any staff there. - The restaurant was good in theory, but execution was lacking. The egg breakfast I got tasted horrible and had to be sent back. The other food was pretty good, but the service was complete rubbish. - The hotel is a bit sparse and lifeless, and hotel staff were hard to find.
Le Meridien Tampa ficará numa localização central em Tampa, a 2 minuto(s) a pé de Tampa Theater e a 11 minuto(s) de Centro de Convenções. As principais comodidades incluem um business center aberto 24 horas, registo de entrada rápido e registo de saída rápido. Planeia um evento em Tampa? Este hotel dispõe de uma área total de 372 metros quadrados para eventos, onde se incluem uma zona para conferências.
baseado em 204 avaliações
As condições variam de acordo com o tipo de quarto e o fornecedor.
Avaliações sobre Le Méridien Tampa
Atrações mais populares
- Tampa Theater 141 m
- Glazer Children's Museum 366 m
- Tampa Museum of Art 0,4 km
- Tampa Riverwalk 0,6 km
- Henry B. Plant Museum 0,7 km
- Tampa Bay History Center 1,1 km