Prós: Simply I haven't seen any positive thing to mention here, all what I have is only negative, I hope one day they will understand that tourist should be treated better.
Contras: - Staff are very rough and un professional
- Beach towels are always dirty
- service sucks
- room service are always delayed and they don't change the bedsheets even they are dirty.
- checking in takes forever, I was there at 14:15 and been told to wait until 15:00 in reception, however at 15:00 room was still not available
- after checked in room was dirty and not equipped for a family, and to bring towels and cups and shower sets took at least extra hour
- reception staff are not helpful when you ask for service
- parking sucks and you have to walk all the way from ground floor and walk between entered and exit cars as there is no way from parking till reception except through drive way
- over priced with such extra poor service.
Don't recommend at all.
Contras: A 4-star hotel, more a like a -4 star! I really want to support tourism in Sousse, especially as foreigners, but from the minute we arrived, the service was horrible at best. To start, parking was a challenge, and at the reception desk the staff very rudely insisted there was no reservation. When we arrived in the room (far below the standards of a 4 star hotel), in the bathroom there were no towels (one dirty towel on the floor), just a tiny stream of water coming out of the faucet, and practically no functioning lights--one light was even hanging out of the ceiling. This must be a problem in general for them, as instead of a sign to hang on the door to stay "please make up my room" or "please do not disturb," the sign had a list of repairs that needed to be done! Of course the safety deposit box was also closed, and the wifi didn't work (the wifi didn't work anywhere in the hotel). When we went to report these problems at the reception, they told us no towels were available because the spa had just closed (at 5 pm), and we had to be in our room at 6 pm for the handyman to come as we "unavailable."
Now the pool and beach--overrun and DIRTY! Everything from the beach itself to the lawn chair covers (which were even hard to get, and which were quickly taken from us the minute we entered the water even though we left our things there). The beach bar--amongst 6 waiters standing around, no one came to serve us, much of the menu was unavailable, and no one really spoke English. Also, the table and chairs were filthy.
The all-inclusive meal experience was something I have never seen--the room was full of cigarette smoke and smoke from grilled meat, with no windows open. The lines were so long it was not even possible to get food, and best of all, there were no plates and silverware. We asked several waiters for plates and silverware, and no one would help us. We noticed about 30 people waiting at the kitchen door for plates--and when a waiter came out he was stormed by this mob. We just gave up...not to mention, dinner was only served from 6:30-9 pm.
In short, don't stay here. Frankly, our entire experience in Sousse was a big negative. I know they are hungry for tourism after the horrible and gruesome attack, but the services and hospitality are really lacking.