Prós: The staff was amazing. The woman at the front desk (sad to not remember her name), was incredible. She was super helpful during the whole stay. She provided places to eat, things to do, and answered all of our questions. The location was also amazing. It was super close to everything. I'd recommend this hotel to anyone. Totally worth the value and more.
Prós: 1. The Airport Shuttle Service was great and convenient.
2. Staff was great and helpful.
3. Location to the Airport.
4. Very quiet inside the room and hotel.
4. The pool area was clean and quiet.
5. The Room (204) was spacious.
Contras: 1. The AC in the front room was not working. Only in the bed room. Room 204.
2. The lighting in the room was not bright and the controls was too confusing and way too many buttons.
Also it reset the AC settings every time I took the key card out of the slot to go out of the room.
3. The bed sheet was DIRTY... There was visible stains on the outside and inside of all the sheets....
For a suite this was unacceptable.
4. The location where the ironing board was set had no outlet to plug the iron in to. I had to physically move it
To a location where there was an outlet.
5. The Spa moved my appointment because a C list indian celebrity came.
6. The restaurant was okay a best. Served me raw corn in my sweet corn soup...